If Hermes is watching this...

costa

....Crinoline...
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
I have seen a post of Lyanna Stark in another thread saying this and asking for more birkins and axotics for South East Asia.

So I thought it could be nice to post all the things we would like Hermes to know or that we would like to ask to Hermes

My first request is:

Dear Hermes, if you are warching this, please make some crinoline birkins!!!!:heart::heart:

LOL!

I have one! I have one!

Dear Hermes,
I am a H fanatic. May I have my Matte Poussiere Croc Birkin please. And it must have even croc scales. Not just any croc skin would do.

Yours sincerely
MrsS. :heart:

Please make a nice saddle bag with a zippered inside compartment that you can wear cross body with a nice zippered lock. Something like the Jipsey but without the birkin look. A nice practical saddle bag.

Also I second the crinoline birkin

I'm going to do a Jane Birkin here.

Dear Mr Dumas,

I can't find a decent, stylish, chic, well-made-enough, high-quality, fine leather, hand-made bag to carry all my kid's stuff and mine without breaking my elbow. Something that can free my hands to carry her or push the stroller will be nice. Please design for me a polished but casual, roomy shoulder tote (with bases enough to fit a 30cm or 35cm Birkin should the need arise) with easy top closure and generous no. of interior pockets, a couple of outer pockets, and oh, perhaps with a stylish, matching, detachable pouch.

And maybe you can name it after me!

Thank you!

Dear Hermes,

More and more men are wishing to have a 40 cm HAC as their everyday bag. Unfortunately, it doesn't have interior pockets to hold keys and mobile phone. Unless one is using a purse organizer (which I doubt with straight men), it would be a pain to search them at the bottom of the bag. Would you be so kind enough to place two open ones, like those found inside travel Kellys?

And oh, could you please make some with fabric lining? The ones in Fjord lined in chevre are heavy, even when empty. Travel Bolides have fabric linings; I don't see why travel HACs don't. I'm not saying that you should make every travel HAC lined in fabric. It just that it would be nice to have more options; there are a lot of people who don't want to carry heavy bags. Plus, like I've already mentioned above, add two interior pockets.

Speaking of fabric, could you make more leather/fabric combos? You do it a lot with travel Birkins, travel Kellys and travel Bolides. I wonder why travel HACs are not so much represented in that department, since it's the house's first bag.

Sincerely,

Allan

I'm going to do a Jane Birkin here.

Dear Mr Dumas,

I can't find a decent, stylish, chic, well-made-enough, high-quality, fine leather, hand-made bag to carry all my kid's stuff and mine without breaking my elbow. Something that can free my hands to carry her or push the stroller will be nice. Please design for me a polished but casual, roomy shoulder tote (with bases enough to fit a 30cm or 35cm Birkin should the need arise) with easy top closure and generous no. of interior pockets, a couple of outer pockets, and oh, perhaps with a stylish, matching, detachable pouch.

And maybe you can name it after me!

Thank you!

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: I second that!!

Ok, my turn:

Dear Hermes,

Please consider bringing back Ardennes and Bleu Saphire to production, thank you!

Best,
Xiaoxiao

I will add my big wish, a pashmina width/length shawl in their print/colors.

It can be their cashmere fabric combo, just think those standard pashmina size shawls, maybe it's made already and I just don't know?

That would be my ideal shawl

Next, please make some cotton 90cm squares. The same size as your silk square but in cotton. I bought the GM in cotton and loved it, but would have bought more than one in cotton. For those of us that live in hot weather, cotton would be a great fabric as a summer scarf.

Thanks

Dear Santa Claus,

Please give ME a black ostrich birkin and NOT my TPF SISTERS as i was the only one good this year, and they were the naughty ones so please dont give them anything and give ME only ME..
oooooooooooooooooooooops wrong giving person? :angel:

ok wait let me try again,

Dear Mr.Hermes,
Can I please get a black ostrich kelly or birkin, i have been looking everywhere and even re-sellers dont have a new black one thats not $3000-4000 more expensive (i mean a girls father does draw the lines somewhere).. Please, i would consider myself the luckiest girl ever..and hey its not that hard i mean its not discontinued soooo pretty please :tender:i will love you forever and eeeever

love,
Leap of Faith :heart:

Dear Hermes,

Please consider:

A Birkin with a strap, so it could be carried messenger style. :smile:

and to have more stock available on Hermes.com. :smile:
(for all countries - and please make a web location for our
Canadian pals)

Thank You,

Kelly_Birkin