If Fashionphile sent you a bag like this, would you keep?

fashion16

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
I bought a smooth Antigona from Fashionphile. Of course it was used but the handles cracking was not disclosed. I had a sugar ant last year and sold it but never had the issue with seals cracking. I contacted FP and they said it was normal wear and tear and if I wanted to, I could return it. I love this bag but this will bug me. If this is a one off with this model, I will return and rebuy. If it happens to most ants, I will consider keeping it and living with it.

Advice please ImageUploadedByPurseForum1445962392.898057.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1445962403.530317.jpg

hrhsunshine

Truly Addicted
O.G.
Dec 22, 2010
I bought a smooth Antigona from Fashionphile. Of course it was used but the handles cracking was not disclosed. I had a sugar ant last year and sold it but never had the issue with seals cracking. I contacted FP and they said it was normal wear and tear and if I wanted to, I could return it. I love this bag but this will bug me. If this is a one off with this model, I will return and rebuy. If it happens to most ants, I will consider keeping it and living with it.

Advice please View attachment 3170008 View attachment 3170009

No, that would bother me and since you felt the need to ask, it obviously bothers you to a degree. You would notice that every time you brought out the bag. Another will come along in better condition.

Miss World

O.G.
Nov 6, 2006

Advice please View attachment 3170008 View attachment 3170009

I love the Givenchy Antigona in smooth leather, so it's such a shame that the cracked handles were not disclosed. I would return it as it is a flaw that you didn't expect. Hopefully you can get your hands on a preloved one in a condition you're satisfied with or a brand new one, as it is a beautiful bag. :smile: