If anyone's looking for a great Chanel bag...

Status
Not open for further replies.
KK said:
Thanks intlset, lovely bag. The dimensionis 9.5x9.5, it sounds small, do you find that you can all the things you need in it?

Is that what she wrote as the dimensions? I can't find my measuring tape in this mess, but using an 8.5" x 11" piece of paper, I'd say this bag is more like 10" x 7". Definitely not a 9.5" x 9.5" square.

I don't find that I have a problem fitting anything in. I can get in a huge checkbook wallet, my bulky cell phone, plus a little makeup bag and hairbrush. It's really roomy!

IntlSet said:
Is that what she wrote as the dimensions? I can't find my measuring tape in this mess, but using an 8.5" x 11" piece of paper, I'd say this bag is more like 10" x 7". Definitely not a 9.5" x 9.5" square.

I don't find that I have a problem fitting anything in. I can get in a huge checkbook wallet, my bulky cell phone, plus a little makeup bag and hairbrush. It's really roomy!

I just saw this reply, many thanks. Do the gold straps fade through time you think and are they replacable by Chanel? I really quite like this bag.

KK

Awww...already ended. But thanks for posting this, IntSet. I think it's wonderful when someone posts a link to an EBay item they know to be authentic. Thank you!

Hey Leah!

Yeah, shucks, huh? If I see another one come up, I'll let you know.

YES, the gold plating on the straps does fade with time. They can be replated by Chanel.

Status
Not open for further replies.