If anyone's after a lipstick Mabel hobo...

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
there will be one at the factory shop at Shepton on Thursday.
I bought it a couple of weeks ago but have now taken a very critical look at my wardrobe and decided it's not the colour for me so I'm returning it by post tomorrow.
It's a truly gorgeous bag but I need something darker and more flexible for winter - possibly grey or rouge noir.
This bag was £276 so it was a fantastic buy and is in soft spongy leather. Just thought I'd let you know in case anyone was looking for one.

I do like to give bags a try but only the strong survive!
If we were having a scorching summer I'd keep it and use it now but with this year's wash out there's not much point.
.I only want to buy one more bag this year so I could be repeating this process again soon!

glad to see i'm not the only one, i also returned a lipstick bag although its was a A4 due to the naff weather and also am looking for a replacement that i can use all year round. i have been looking at the daria RN but it was patent and i am not too sure about this - never having had a patent before. does anyone have one and what do you think of it :smile:

glad to see i'm not the only one, i also returned a lipstick bag although its was a A4 due to the naff weather and also am looking for a replacement that i can use all year round. i have been looking at the daria RN but it was patent and i am not too sure about this - never having had a patent before. does anyone have one and what do you think of it :smile:

I don't know but this bag is on my wishlist too- I'm going to wait until the Christmas sale though :smile: