If anyone sees the 08P Burnt orange/Salmon glazed lambskin Flap!!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
    In any country......could you pm me., preferably in a jumbo size...I called Chanel Locator for USA and none showing....but they suggested I try other countries....
    Thank you for stalking her for me............

Picture and description borrowed from Beautylicious' thread......Thanks for posting the info N....

Style no., A37865Y01480
    Color Code 51627

Thanks again:heart:H

Attached Files:

2. Oh C, if I only could clone mine... :girlsigh: Let's hope our wonderful international tPFers can help you out with this!

3. Cristina, I know it's a long shot but have you tried the Hawaii boutiques? They were actually the only Chanel boutiques to order the orange in jumbo. The contiguous states boutiques only ordered it in medium and mini.

4. Hawaii – Honolulu, Ala Moana Center 808-942-5555:
    Judy Chin (supervisor)

Gareth
    Sunny (Fine Jewelry Ala Moana)

Hawaii – Waikiki 808-923-0255:
    Vickie Francis-Myers (supervisor)
    Stuart Ing

5. No Juimbos.......but Mon, actually your incredible SA Brendan, said he could get me a medium..........I may go with that and get it from him who has been so helpful......thanks Mon:heart:H

6. A medium would be fab too if you can't find the Jumbo. Still hoping a Jumbo will turn up for you.

7. ^^Yes, I completely agree with Nathalie. I'm glad you were able to find a medium C. until a jumbo becomes available.

8. Definitely grab the medium if it's available! I tried to find this color in a jumbo many, many months ago and had no luck at all. I have this bag in navy and the mango and love it! I know the orange is gorgeous!

9. Get the burnt orange/salmon (as the French call it) medium bag, H! It's gorgeous!! You will not be disappointed. Jumbo is completely sold out in Europe, sadly.

10. James @ Bloomies has an e/w in the burnt orange. $1995
    jamesonchanel@aim.com

tell him Lisa sent you, he's great
    -L

11. I remember seeing it when it was still in the boutiques. It is such a gorgeous color. GL on finding it!

12. C.... did you get it already?? Post pics.... and clone one for me :smile: