If anyone received the 10% coupon code from HGbags (Erica), but not going to use.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Not sure if I can post here. If anyone receive this week's 10% coupon code from Erica, but not going to use it, please can I have the code?

Thanks in million.

2. I want it too. :P

I'm eyeing on a bag, and sooooo want to get it. :biggrin:

Thanks in advance.

3. I'll add my name, if anyone has a code they aren't going to use, let me know.

I may have to give up my reserved bag. :sad:

4. im still looking for one ><

5. There are coupon codes for Balenciaga????? :nuts:

6. #6 Feb 11, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2010
    Since this thread is still here, guessing the mods are ok with it. I just received 10% coupon code RED via email from E. But not sure if this code can only be used by the email recipient or if everyone can use it...? You may want to contact E before you use it to make sure - you can send her a msg via her website, she usually responds very promptly... Email says code is valid only today and tomorrow - think she meant Fri and Sat but not sure coz my time zone is different. Also the code is not for pre-owned items.

You may also sign up on her email list via her website for future sales/promos.. :graucho:

By the way, the code is for use on hgbags website, not on the bal website - in case anyone is not clear. :smile:

Bought from hgbags before and it was a really good shopping experience - E responds so fast to email queries and she ships quite fast. And her prices are really fantastic! Hoping to see a black or anthra SGH day on her site but so far have not... :search::shrugs:

7. I just want to make sure, "Red" coupon is only good for the items that are in her website right now and not for pre-ordering items. Am I right?

8. i think code is for items posted on her site. i have not pre-ordered from her so i don't know for sure if it doesn't apply for pre-order as well. best to email E.