If anyone is looking for Black Satin Polish....

1. They have about 30 or 40 bottles left at Cusp (the new boutique owned by Neiman Marcus) in Tyson's Corner, VA. Their # is 703-288-1940. I believe they will ship :smile: I bought one last night and they said this is the last of what they have.

2. :yahoo: Yay!! Just ordered one!! Hurry the SA said they are going FAST, FAST, FAST!!!

3. Think I'll bump this. I know there were quite a few people looking for this yesterday.

4. do they take visa?

5. yep, they sure do:yes:

6. They take everything (Visa, Mastercard, Amex), and also your Neiman's card!

7. thanks!!!!

do they have a cusp in CA? I NEVER seen one. she said its like one big boutique...sounds yum!

anyways, i got a bottle....$12.75 for shipping..yikes!

8. Yes, there is on in CA! It's in Century City I believe. There are only 2 stores currently (in CA and VA) but more are opening soon I think.

9. ^^^ I WAS JUST in la last week :sad:

oh well, im moving there ina few months YAY

thanks for the heads up on the polish :heart:

10. I ordered the black satin & vamp yesterday from BG. No taxes & free shipping if you're willing to wait till 11/29/06.

11. :huh:Ooo those r the two colors i've been trying to get! congrats!

How did u get away with no taxes n free shipping?...Kuz I dont mind waiting.. i bee waitin this long..i can wait few more dayz..hahaha :graucho:

12. Another bump for the satin lovers!

13. I ordered one! Thanks! I also ordered one from NM just for fun, there is a free gift with any Chanel purchase! =)

14. It's back order till 11/29/06. But BG & NM is taking order now online. THere is no BG in CA so I do not pay sale taxes.

15. Do you like Vamp or Black Satin better? I love Vamp but, have never seen Black Satin.....I've been using Lincoln Park After Dark by OPI and like it.......

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice