If anyone is looking for an ice blue

1. I want this bag so bad - you have no idea. But I wanna wait til its closer to the end of the auction - I don't want to start a bidding frenzy.

2. :shame: Oh sorry...maybe I shouldn't have posted the link! Hope you get it!

3. ^^ Oh, don't even worry! I saw the auction already - I trawl eBay all the time. I don't even know if I'm going to bid - I really don't have the money right now. That's why I wanna wait - see how high the price goes, how badly I want it at the eleventh hour, etc.

Why do I have to be a poor student?!

4. ^LOL I keep asking myself the same question!

5. Bertie has the best auctions! Her bags are always gorgeous :smile:

6. She buys them and turns them around again. You can see auction and how much she paid in her feedback.

7. Wow I didn't even think of looking in her feedback until you said that lol. She did get it for a really good price though $599.99 !

8. That's a stunning colour. WOW. Ice blue is NIIIICE.

I bought PurseSlave's Sky Blue First. I'm very excited, it's on it's way to me!!

9. great color!!! hope someone from PF snags it!

10. wow I went through her wins, she can find-a-deal!!!

11. there are loads of deals to be found, especially since bags get misinterpreted as fakes a whole lot. It's a risk you must be willing to take though, when you bid on a bag without complete photos or poorly light shots.. you really have to trust your gut instinct- make the plunge or be on the safe side?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice