If anyone is looking for a Graffiti speedy DO NOT

1. That's ridiculous. :mad:

And his lime green font gave me a headache.

2. Nice attempts at fee avoidance. I reported the first auction ($999 one), but someone used BIN right afterward. Looks like they tried it again after that.

3. Oh ! are you meanin gthat he is bidding on his pwn auctions?

4. No, he keeps selling the same bag over and over and the price keeps getting higher and higher! I doubt he even has one!:rant:

5. Oh. I don't even know what to say about that.

6. I asked him why he's selling the same bag for the third time. He said the first two times it "sold" the buyers didn't pay. No wonder - this seller's a disgrace. $1K shipping? At least this time he's not trying to hide the shipping fee....

And did you notice in the fine print he's charging extra for the lock, dustbag and the care booklet? :mad:

7. Ask him why he tripled the price if that's the case!!!:censor:

8. That is pathetic.

9. Hmm, I just checked his completed sales. The first time, the bag sold for $999 and the shipping charge was $1,000. The second time, the bag sold for $499 and the shipping charge was $1,000.

So at least this time, he's being a bit more honest and not trying to hide the outrageous shipping charges...Or try to avoid eBay fees. No wonder the first two sales didn't go thru...

Just another eBay loser.........:mad:

10. OMG he is charging $29.00 dollars for the dustbag, $29.00 dollars for the lock and key, and $5.00 dollars for the carebooklet!:censor::mad:

11. maybe he trippled the price when he realised that his bag was in good condition

12. $1000 for shipping ??
    the nerve of some people !!!!

13. LoL yeah 1000 dollars for the shipping is ... I can't find my words LoL

14. That guy must be out of his mind if he thinks any normal person would pay $1000 for shipping alone. He's crazy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice