If anyone can help you guys can!

katielea

Jan 17, 2010
Hi Ladies,

I saw a Hermes Jypsiere in Taurillon Clemence in a magazine (i ripped it out and its in my filofax) would you be able to give me an idea of price? Its along time since I have seen a bag and loved it straight away. Its really not what i would normally go for but thought it would be lovley for the summer.

Thanks for your help

Katiexx

yes not the most practical of hand bags but if you love the look its enough to stand this i love my birkins look so much i dont even care for the weight the jypsiere in my conversion is aprox 9,200 U.S.D but thats converting so i dont know how much it is in the U.S

I don't find the Jypsieres any harder to access than the Kellys. It has the same kind of straps with a turnlock in the middle. The flap covers the entire front portion of the bag so leaving it 'unstrapped' still covers the opening of the bag.

Here's a pic of me with a 28cm (which i posted elsewhere).

attachment.php

Attachments

• jyp.jpg
    jyp.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 148
I don't find the Jypsieres any harder to access than the Kellys. It has the same kind of straps with a turnlock in the middle. The flap covers the entire front portion of the bag so leaving it 'unstrapped' still covers the opening of the bag.

Here's a pic of me with a 28cm (which i posted elsewhere).

attachment.php

Thank-you so much for putting up this picture. Your bag is stunning.