If any other sellers had this feedback.....

Aww! There were hundreds of negs and neutrals showing a little while ago. Now ebay is blocking Toolhaus and there are just a few of them.Hopefully it'll come back.

Coach has/had many feedbacks accusing them of selling fakes.

Aww! There were hundreds of negs and neutrals showing a little while ago. Now ebay is blocking Toolhaus and there are just a few of them.Hopefully it'll come back.

I saw those! I guess I got in at the last second! I actually laughed out loud because their customer service blows and that is proof of it.

Any other seller that's not a company would be long gone from ebay (NARU'd) with this kind of feedback. Guess it really is very telling of the environment that ebay perpetuates. This is really sad. I wish Bonanza would up their advertising, and hope that more people will spread the word where they can!

Not sure why they would be naru'd.

Dooney's 17 negs on a base of 2989 total represents only .06%. Their positive feedback rating is 99.4%.

Coachfactory's 1404 negs on a base of 120,671 feedbacks is only .12%. Their positive feedback rating is 98.5%.

There are lots of sellers out there with feedback percentages similar to this.

I saw that on their feedback.
My daughter bought a couple of bags and she said the bags look and feel fake. She is not into Coach but bought because the invite and she'd like to give her friends that into Coach nice gift (deep discounted up to 65%)
Anyway I told her that this is Coach Factory selling their own items.

Interesting... I went to e*ay to look at Coach Factory's feedback - 1400-&-some negatives.... and most of them were on bags and jewelry.... but when I look at their completed listings, all it shows is shoes. And all were unsold, for that matter...

Is there a setting (with stores, maybe?) that allows sellers to hide listings? That's weird that you can't see their sold listings...

Interesting... I went to e*ay to look at Coach Factory's feedback - 1400-&-some negatives.... and most of them were on bags and jewelry.... but when I look at their completed listings, all it shows is shoes. And all were unsold, for that matter...

Is there a setting (with stores, maybe?) that allows sellers to hide listings? That's weird that you can't see their sold listings...

The Coach items aren't viewable because they're invitation only. So they're only viewable during the listing period and only to those who got an invitation.

Not sure why they would be naru'd.

Dooney's 17 negs on a base of 2989 total represents only .06%. Their positive feedback rating is 99.4%.

Coachfactory's 1404 negs on a base of 120,671 feedbacks is only .12%. Their positive feedback rating is 98.5%.

There are lots of sellers out there with feedback percentages similar to this.

Perhaps but with so many non-performance/OOS items, these are worse negs (IMO) than a other sellers would have.

And for those buyers who negged the designer companies accusing them of selling fakes should be naru'ed. There's no excuse for that!

I'm shocked at the amount of false neutrals/negs! It scares me that so many buyers leave a bad mark with a comment like "thanks" "I like it" ... Then why the bad fb? ... Crazy