If any of you come out my way...

haha you're so sweet!!

p.s. same goes for anyone coming to d.c. (not that it's an exciting place or anything) lol
except not for the whole bar thing since that would be illegal for me!

What part of Northern CA do you live in?
I was born in Woodland, Ca- and I lived in Davis untill I was 6. :smile:

:-P I'm on the opposite coast now, but I could definitly use the drinks and cute boys anyways! :-P

I live in San Francisco. I'm in...:nuts: And maybe we can purse watch :lol: I love checking out other people's bags and figuring out if they're fake or not. :biggrin: I'm so mean!

Dani said:
What part of Northern CA do you live in?
I was born in Woodland, Ca- and I lived in Davis untill I was 6. :smile:

:-P I'm on the opposite coast now, but I could definitly use the drinks and cute boys anyways! :-P

Really?! Ha! I'm at my last year of UC Davis. :nuts: But I'm moving to the east coast after this! Where are you now?

IntlSet said:
Really?! Ha! I'm at my last year of UC Davis. :nuts: But I'm moving to the east coast after this! Where are you now?

ohmygoodness! that's too funny. :smile: I think one of my cousins went there for a little bit.

I'm currently in Tampa, but I've lived in MA ( south of Boston, and about 20 min from Providence, RI) untill this past fall. :smile: I'm going back there to finish up my senoir year. I totally reccomend New England AND Florida. :smile: Not Tampa though, Jacksonville is my favorite city here so far. :smile:

Where are you planning on going?

IntlSet said:

ANNIE! I'm attending UC Davis right now!!

Is your offer still valid if we go to the same school? I'll definitely take you up on it (except we'll have to do coffee or something since I'm still 18, almost 19)

mello_yello_jen said:
ANNIE! I'm attending UC Davis right now!!

Is your offer still valid if we go to the same school? I'll definitely take you up on it (except we'll have to do coffee or something since I'm still 18, almost 19)

Hahaha! Hey MELLO! Yeah, of course! We should definitely do coffee!!! :love: