If any of you come out my way...

ok, we need to plan a nova shopping excursion soon! :biggrin:

seems like belen, elongreach, suli, and i live near each other! carbon_paradise is around too but hasn't been here in a while, i guess

belen- i live like right near d.c., like i can walk there

amanda said:
lol we CANNOT plan a convention in Vegas until i'm 21 in December - i want to gamble too!

Haha! That was me last year. I'm so glad I'm turning 21 in March...so that I can take IntlSet up on that offer...if I ever get to Davis. I might be visiting my cousin in San Diego though..

shu said:
Haha! That was me last year. I'm so glad I'm turning 21 in March...so that I can take IntlSet up on that offer...if I ever get to Davis. I might be visiting my cousin in San Diego though..

i live in san diego (la jolla)! you should def. hit up fashion valley!

also- a PF convention sounds like SO much fun! it would be the most fashionable convention hands down! too bad im too young to gamble :sad:

heartfelt said:
i live in san diego (la jolla)! you should def. hit up fashion valley!

also- a PF convention sounds like SO much fun! it would be the most fashionable convention hands down! too bad im too young to gamble :sad:

Hey heartfelt, I actually have a friend over in La Jolla. Maybe I'll visit! I've heard it's quite the glamorous town. :P

Mariah said:
haha you're so sweet!!

p.s. same goes for anyone coming to d.c. (not that it's an exciting place or anything) lol
except not for the whole bar thing since that would be illegal for me!
I don't do the bar scene either (I could but it's not my thing really, I don't mind it though) but my BF lives in MD so every weekend or so I shuttle there and he picks me up from Union Station. We go for Chinese in Chinatown. LOL. So I'm not that far either!!! :nuts: