If A Man Wants You!!!!!

I just sent this to my friend who is really in need of help in her relationship. Also, this is so true! "You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you...a relationship consists of two WHOLE individuals...look for someone complimentary...not supplementary"

I immediately sent this to a friend at work. We both could each name an ex who fit into each one of these categories.

These were my two favorites that I think are the most true.

-If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you deserve
-then heck no, you can't "be friends." A friend wouldn't mistreat a friend.

Unfortunately, the last nit-wit I was seeing tried that one; the "let's be friends". I don't think so jack@ss!

AND this one............

-Never borrow someone else's man.
-Oh Lord! If he cheated with you, he'll cheat on you.

Trust me on this one; I've been there. If you think he'll stay true to you, you're wrong! If he cheated on his wife, girlfriend, etc. with you, he'll cheat ON you. You're not his soulmate, you're his mistress. Get your own man, not somebody else's.

this really lifted my spirits, i'm dealing with a guy that seemed so great at first that has morphed into a complete douche bag in 3 weeks time. my friends can't explain it, HIS friends can't explain it (and have apologized to me on his behalf), i don't know what in the world is going on, but it's had me really down on myself, and this reminded me that we all go through kissing a lot of frogs to find just one prince, so i shouldn't feel like i did anything wrong.

so again, thanks.