If a kind and loving Santa came to visit...

Before today I would have gone for either the Greta satchel or hobo in Midnight or the Leah in black plonge. One is now on it's way for Christmas thanks to dh and not Santa.

If Santa was to bring me another one - I'd actually like the Daria in Anthracite Velvet Ostrich. It feels devine & the colour would go with loads of things in my wardrobe! Damn it, even writing that down has ignited the spark of lust! I have a problem!!!

This is easy peezy too! I would love a medium plain leather Paraty. He can choose the colour so long as it's not too light. If this has to be a Mulberry then I am lusting for a mini leopard OS Alexa.

Lol!

Wulie , great discounts to be had on the gretas in the sale so that could be a great choice!

Lola, I agree that those darias are beautiful and fab to the touch. Would you go for a satchel or a hobo?

xx

Lol!

Wulie , great discounts to be had on the gretas in the sale so that could be a great choice!

Lola, I agree that those darias are beautiful and fab to the touch. Would you go for a satchel or a hobo?

xx

I've only seen it in the hobo version. Didn't even know it came in the satchel. Hmm. The satchel is a great style and versatile but I think I'd go hobo for this. As long as it wasn't monstrous on me. Medium hobo - perfect!

Wulie - it just ain't happening!!! Lol.

I've only seen it in the hobo version. Didn't even know it came in the satchel. Hmm. The satchel is a great style and versatile but I think I'd go hobo for this. As long as it wasn't monstrous on me. Medium hobo - perfect!

Wulie - it just ain't happening!!! Lol.

Just checked and you are right, it only comes in the hobo and the medium hobo. Both would be lovely, I think. I love the daria family and the medium size is very cute! Oh goodness, i think you have lust for your next purchase already...... lol xx