If a Balenciaga Bag were pregnant.....

1. okay guys. I had to borrow from atelier.naff...I hope she is okay with that, but I didn't have any other reference for colours..

I'll mix and match more, I want to try adding black to all the colours and see how pretty deep hues it will create.

:wlae:

aaannddd...i need a life ...

2006-prespring.jpg 2006-prefall.jpg 2005-prefall.jpg 2004-brass.jpg 2004-silver.jpg
  2. some with a touch of black...

2005-fall.jpg 2005-spring.jpg 2003-fw.jpg
  3. WOW I love this!!!! Fun! send it to Balenciaga as a reminder that there are other colors besides blue blue blue and blue. :P

4. wow! how fun is this? :P
    thanks eeyore!!!

5. wow! that is awesome!

6. :flowers:
    nice colors!

7. If BBags could make babies, what do we do with all 'em goat skins after we've eaten the insides? *thinks lamb chops* :drool:

8. lol...really...we should try making these mixtures..we have to find the right bag for our own and they need to commit. No bags out of wedlock. :roflmfao:

balbaby.jpg
  9. o0o0o I want a cross between magenta and eggplant!!! raspberry!

and I love your cross between marigold and sapin! I'd love something a little lighter... yellow-green citrusy, not super bright, but dif. acidic. maybe a cross between yellow 03 and origan? that'd be so fabulous!

10. I want the purple, pinks and lilac. Tell Balenciaga to hire you to choose colors. :yes: A peachy or salmon color would be gorgeous!

11. mmm i like the salmon idea! If they hire me, i'll grab all the purses in the stock room and throw them up in the air and twirl around with glee!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice