If a Bad Santa Came to Visit...

lola73

Jan 1, 2010
On a cold December day a Bad Santa calls to your house and says "You have too many nice classy leather bags. You must give them all away to people who only have nasty pleather bags. You can only keep one. Think of it as spreading the Christmas Spirit!"

First I'd cry but what would I keep? It would be a toughie but I think I would hold on to Oak Leopard Alexa. I waited a long time for her and I still love her. So Bad Santa would be leaving with the rest.

But what would you keep? And remember Bad Santa will let you keep only ONE!

Oh God! - but what a good thread!!!!!!!!

I just honestly don't know. All my bags are precious to me. Most have happy and or sentimental memories of their purchase attached.

If we are going to chose purely based on looks (of the bag) then I think my heart would flutter towards keeping my Pink Leopard alexa. My heart misses a beat each time i take her from her box. She is just so stunningly beautiful. i also like that you don't see many of the leopard alexas around, they are indeed rare and endangered creatures on the UK streets, lol.

xx

You're chickening out girls. I'm very worried about the fact that a Trevor Jordache crime would be committed before you'd give up your bags! Come on...you'll have to narrow it down...
At least IWANB made a commitment to save a rare and beautiful endangered species.
Chocolate Oak does that mean you'd save Roxanne? (After bashing Santa?)

What an excellent and thought-provoking thread! I've been scanning the photos in my album to try and decide. Interestingly the bags I use most aren't the bags I love most. Why is this? partly I think because I'm afraid of ruining my best-loved and take out ones I care about less (daft, I know). Partly because I tend to fall in love with impractical bags (hello, red metallic suede leopard Bayswater :P). I should bear this in mind before making future bag purchases.

I think if I had to choose just one, shockingly it wouldn't be a Mulberry, but my Abaco python/lambskin satchel. Looking at it gives me such a buzz, it holds plenty and is light and practical. Second place would be my Lanvin Happy: if it held more it might have earned first place.

Then I'd cry not just at the loss of my bags, but also from the fear that they might be mistreated by people putting them on the floor in public conveniences, leaving the tops off pens and spilling drinks inside them. :cry:

On second thoughts, Elvis, you win! :ninja:

ETA: pic(s) for IWANB

Attachments

• Abaco.jpg
    Abaco.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 49
  • MeLanvLepPillwComp.jpg
    MeLanvLepPillwComp.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
I'd save oak mitzy. Never owned such a versatile bag. I even trust her in the snow.
But Santa would never be so cruel surely? I'm hoping he brings bags, not takes them