Iena question

EricaD79

Jun 30, 2016
The Iena does not have a regular zipper, it has a vachetta pull tab. This is really bothering me, I think it will get dirty/old looking quickly. I put the lock on it to act as a zipper pull, but do you think there are better fixes.. Please help!

Attachments

• IMG_3726.PNG
    IMG_3726.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 452
Vachetta is a durable, untreated leather that will naturally stain and darken from contact with skin oils, water and sunlight. This natural aging (patina) is an inherent and desirable characteristic of Vachetta. The best thing to do is to enjoy your new bag, use it, and appreciate it in all of its stages of patina.

Last edited:
Vachetta is a durable, untreated leather. It will naturally stain and darken from skin oils, water and sunlight. It is an inherent (and desirable) characteristic of this leather. The best thing is not to worry, enjoy your new bag in all its stages of patina.
And if the patina becomes too dark - we're talking black here - or it tears then you can always take it into the store to be replaced. LV has a lot of experience doing that when you consider the number of Speedys that are cruising around.

Vachetta is a durable, untreated leather that will naturally stain and darken from contact with skin oils, water and sunlight. This natural aging (patina) is an inherent and desirable characteristic of Vachetta. The best thing to do is to enjoy your new bag, use it, and appreciate it in all of its stages of patina.

And vachetta is replaceable!

Reactions: prepster