Idylle Speedy 30 - Appreciate any feedback and help :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi gals,

I'm new to LV bags. I am starting to like the Monogram Idylle Speedy 30 alot! Heard that there is a strap that comes together with it, does anybody who has it feels that its bulky to sling across since the shape of the bag is not flat? Also is the strap adjustable, cos I am petite, not very tall :smile: Would it look too bulky?

Also, does anybody know how much is it selling now in Singapore?? I was in the official website, I am surprised that it is the most expensive speedy compared to the rest of LV series. Anybody know why? Tho i really think the Idylle series is the prettiest :smile:

Appreciate any help given.

2. There are 2 straps that come with the bag,you can use only one if you want it short. The bag won't be too bulky if you don't put bag shaper,it will sag. As for the price you can call LV S'pore to ask,they will tell you the price and available at which stores.

3. Thx for your information. I think I will call LV spore :smile: