idle hands are the devil's tools....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i'm nursing a cold right now so the whole weekend was spent in bed resting...and surfing the net, purse forum being one of the sites i visited. ack! i was looking through the celebrities and their watches thread and now i feel like i NEED a rolex. :nuts: goodness.

anybody else have too much time on their hands and end up lusting after something on the purse forum after hours of drooling over the pictures? what is it?

2. I never would have known about Cartier Love bracelets if not for TPF! I think Megs and Vlad should get some of that stimulus money!

3. Girrrrrl, I NEED a Rolex too!

4. me too!!!! my love bracelet came about all because of some drool action on the purse forum.

5. which one? :graucho:

6. A black J12...sign...I just got a Rolex 2 weeks ago, and now i CAN'T STOP thinking about a 38mm black J12!!!

7. I'm happy w/ basis :biggrin:
    An oyster bracelet datejust w/ diamond markers :love:

8. ooohhhhh....you're baaaaaaaad. your rolex is beautiful....not even a month old yet :P

9. ack me too!! two tone or stainless steel?
    man, talking like this is no good for my wallet......

10. I love my datejust! AND would take a rose gold cartier love bracelet in a heartbeat if I could!

11. I know.....I really shouldn't!!

12. Ugh, all this recent talk of gold watches has got me craving a gold watch again. DH said it's not gonna happen until I graduate. :sad:

I love my Datejust too! A gold version would be pretty, no?

Ugh!! :nono:

13. well, since i have wanted a men's ss air king rolex for years, i definitely can't blame that on tPF—but wish i could.

i don't get impulsive needs when perusing tPF with designer handbags. before my daughter was born, i had tons of LV items (handbags, luggage, vanity, accessories, etc.) as well as 4 chanel bags, 2 chanel wallets, 2 gucci bags, 1 gucci wallet, prada bag, and lots more unfortunately.

it was just insane. by the time my daughter was born, i realized that they were all unnecessary in my life so i pretty much sold it all on ebay except for one LV bag and my LV agenda. i have been really good ever since. i guess for me, since i had it already, i realized i didn't need it. but i must admit, seeing pics of that gorgy hermes birkin definitely makes me :drool:, but i could never ever spend that kind of money for a handbag—unless i won the lottery of course.

now jewelry? that's a different story entirely. a girl can never have too much jewelry/bling—just as long as she doesn't wear it all at the same time. ;)

14. I'm curious if my mom will pop into this thread. She's mostly a lurker since she feels intimidated by everyone, but she does get new ideas from this forum. Instead of getting an e-ring upgrade (she still wears her .5ct), she went for the platinum/steel Rolex. It's so gorgeous!

15. omg, an all gold version would be gorgeous....not that i'm enabling :P