idk what i want????

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

FINAL POLL

1. Mahina L in black

2. Suhali Le Confident in black

3. Chanel Classic Flap in caviar

4. Balenciaga Day Giant Covered Hardware

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. #1 Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2009
    okay, i know i made a thread a few weeks ago about what bag to get, and it was between neverfulls and some other things(obviously i didnt really want them if i cant remember what they were). Anyways, i am now debating if i should get either a suhali piece or mahina L. if i get a suhali, i think i would want a Le Confident, or Le Fab(ummm, doubt that. lol). this will be my last poll before i do a reveal, however, the reveal wont be til feb....thats when the bf gets back from his vacation.

2. Although I love Mahina, I'm totally in love with Suhali. Voted for Le Confident. However, if Le Fab has your heart, then you should definitely go for it. Personally, I love Le Fab in white the most and I wouldn't mind getting it in black either. Good luck with your decision.

3. I also voted for Suhali, it is the best of LV imho.

4. I voted for the Suhali I think the whole line is :girlsigh:

5. Chanel Classic Flap in caviar

6. I could totally see you rocking the Mahina... it would fit your frame to a T!

7. Suhali!!!!!

8. yeah, i tried it on and i love it. im trying to talk my bf into getting me one. lol. he knows that i really want the chanel or mahina..... i really need to stop thinking about it because im getting way too excited, way too early. haha, our 1 year hasnt even come. its on jan 26th

9. It's pricey, but it's totally worth it. I would get that if I were you.

10. I'd get the Mahina or the Chanel. I have the Mahina L and love it! It's roomy and so comfortable to carry!

I don't have a Chanel but would love one! That's why it's my 2nd choice. There are just too many LV's I want that get in the way of buying my 1st Chanel!

Good Luck deciding!

11. I vote for the Chanel!!! Miss your gorgeous legs!!!!

12. Chanel all the way! so classic and gorgeous!!!

13. hahaha....thanks. its on my profile.... ;)

do you love my new avatar?

14. My first choice would be the Mahina ... with the Chanel Flap as a very close second!

15. balenciaga all the way...