idk what i want????

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

FINAL POLL

1. Mahina L in black

2. Suhali Le Confident in black

3. Chanel Classic Flap in caviar

4. Balenciaga Day Giant Covered Hardware

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. #1 Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2009
    okay, i know i made a thread a few weeks ago about what bag to get, and it was between neverfulls and some other things(obviously i didnt really want them if i cant remember what they were). Anyways, i am now debating if i should get either a suhali piece or mahina L. if i get a suhali, i think i would want a Le Confident, or Le Fab(ummm, doubt that. lol). this will be my last poll before i do a reveal, however, the reveal wont be til feb....thats when the bf gets back from his vacation.

2. Although I love Mahina, I'm totally in love with Suhali. Voted for Le Confident. However, if Le Fab has your heart, then you should definitely go for it. Personally, I love Le Fab in white the most and I wouldn't mind getting it in black either. Good luck with your decision.

3. I also voted for Suhali, it is the best of LV imho.

4. I voted for the Suhali I think the whole line is :girlsigh:

5. Chanel Classic Flap in caviar

6. I could totally see you rocking the Mahina... it would fit your frame to a T!

7. Suhali!!!!!

8. yeah, i tried it on and i love it. im trying to talk my bf into getting me one. lol. he knows that i really want the chanel or mahina..... i really need to stop thinking about it because im getting way too excited, way too early. haha, our 1 year hasnt even come. its on jan 26th

9. It's pricey, but it's totally worth it. I would get that if I were you.

10. I'd get the Mahina or the Chanel. I have the Mahina L and love it! It's roomy and so comfortable to carry!

I don't have a Chanel but would love one! That's why it's my 2nd choice. There are just too many LV's I want that get in the way of buying my 1st Chanel!

Good Luck deciding!

11. I vote for the Chanel!!! Miss your gorgeous legs!!!!

12. Chanel all the way! so classic and gorgeous!!!

13. hahaha....thanks. its on my profile.... ;)

do you love my new avatar?

14. My first choice would be the Mahina ... with the Chanel Flap as a very close second!

15. balenciaga all the way...