Idiots at Holocaust conference say gas chambers were not used

Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]New York Post, March 26, 1992

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Auschwitz death toll is reduced to 1.5M: Warsaw, Poland (UPI) - Newly released documents confirm that 1.5 million victims died at the Nazi concentration camp of Auschwitz-Birkenau during World War II, not 4 million - as claimed by the former Soviet Union; Jewish and Polish officials said yesterday. [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Wladyslaw Bartoszewski, a member of the Council for Dialogue between Poles and Jews, said the official account of the number of victims was reduced following verification of archives recently returned by Soviet authorities to Poland. [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]
[/FONT]

that's a 1992 article - is there any evidence that the figures that we use now are not accurate? because the "conference" in the article is questioning current estimates.

I agree with you on this. Some of the numbers just don't add up.

Why does it matter that 'some numbers don't add up'? Whether it is 6 million or 6000, it is WRONG to kill any human beings just because they are a certain race. I fear for the future of mankind when people question whether the Holocaust happened or how many Jews died, just like some Japanese righ-wing still said they never invaded China or the other Asian countries, or the Rape/Masacre of Nanking never happened, or the # of Chinese civilians killed in Nanking was less than 300K. Why does it matter????

DH and I visited the Nazi concentration camp in Dachau, out side of Munich. It's a memorial/education center (just like other former camps) for German school kids. All German school kids are required to visit one of those sites and on the day we were there, there were a few groups of them. The evilness that was present at that place was unimaginable.

Why does it matter that 'some numbers don't add up'? Whether it is 6 million or 6000, it is WRONG to kill any human beings just because they are a certain race. I fear for the future of mankind when people question whether the Holocaust happened or how many Jews died, just like some Japanese righ-wing still said they never invaded China or the other Asian countries, or the Rape of Nanking never happened, or the # of Chinese civilians killed in Nanking was less than 300K. Why does it matter????

absolutely right. the question is not how many millions died (although i think it takes a cold person to think that we're not talking MILLIONS with the holocaust), but what part of humanity makes genocide not just possible, but frequent? those that question the holocaust should notice the company they are keeping - white supremecists and terrorists.

all human life is valuable, whether it's 4 million or 1.5. we should be equally horrified and appalled at either.

While I don't agree that the Holocaust didn't happen, I do think some of the facts (numbers) are sketchy. I feel people did suffer (and die) and that is wrong, but I think the number be may be a lot less than what has been said.

this is by far the most ridiculous statement I have ever read from you and I am not only disgusted by completely appalled but just :wtf:
YOU don't "think" the facts are correct, YOU "think" the number might be less????? WTF are you trying to say here? First of all, you are only going by your gut? Try talking to the survivors about YOUR gut! And who the hell cares if it was 6 million (8 million if you count the Russians) or 6000? They all met vicious, cruel deaths and how dare you - just how dare you! I am so friggin disgusted by your post. It is totally ignorant and you need to keep this kind of speak for the white supremist blogs.

Gotta disagree with you. If the Nazis were anything (besides Evil) they were tremendous record keepers. We have actual names, entire families, entire TOWNS wiped out. Murdered, tortured, gone.

I belive the accepted number of Jews killed is between 4 and 7 million. And if it is as "low" as 4...it's still FOUR MILLION!!!

Nothing we were ever taught in school could ever come close or exagerate the evil the Nazis perpetrated on Jews and the "enemy of the state". I've studied this subject extensively...imagine the most evil, vile, disgusting medical experiment and it was done x 10.

I would prefer someone put a bullet in the head of Achmadenawackjob. He's very Hitler like and should be taken very seriously. This is a man who looks up to Hitler and Hitler's goal of eradicating the jewish "problem" ... the goal that this wack-job shares. Only he won't use gas...he'll go nuclear.

very well said

:crybaby: That there are still people who would deny or even diminish the suffering inflicted on millions of people. If what happened during the holocaust happened to ONE person, it would be too many. How dare anyone diminish the pure evil of what happened by implying it wasn't serious enough?

How generous that you "FEEL" that people suffered and died. The records, the stories, the camps themselves, the museums and the survivors and every one of their family members is testament to the fact that what happened was monstrous. Come to think of it, it doesn't make a damn bit of difference how you feel. The FACTS stand for themselves to anyone who chooses to look at history. ANYONE who denies or diminishes the holocaust is a part of the evil that occurred, people on this board included.

ANYONE who denies or diminishes the holocaust is a part of the evil that occurred, people on this board included.

Amen. I cannot begin to tell you how sick to my stomach I am right now at a couple of posts here. I start to think about a couple of my Jewish friends and how they have family members that still have the tattoos on their arms. It brings me to tears.

Amen. I cannot begin to tell you how sick to my stomach I am right now at a couple of posts here. I start to think about a couple of my Jewish friends and how they have family members that still have the tattoos on their arms. It brings me to tears.

And those with the tatoos would be the first to admit that they are lucky -- compared to the 90% of my father's family that died in the camps.

I belive the accepted number of Jews killed is between 4 and 7 million. And if it is as "low" as 4...it's still FOUR MILLION!!!

Even ONE Jew killed at the hands of the Nazis was unacceptable!

(But it's David Duke! You almost expect racist crap like that to spew out of his mouth!)

During my sophomore year of high school, they had us watch Schindler's List for Holocaust Remembrence Day.

I'm glad I saw a movie like that, but it's the kind of movie I never want to watch again. There were only so many gunshots before I started crying, and I didn't stop throughout the entire movie.

My family and I went to New York for Spring Break and a friend of mine recommended we see Cabaret. It starts off kind of raunchy, and I'm going, "What the HELL did he suggest to me?" The ending was so powerful though!

I've seen pictures in books, my parents have been to the Holocaust Museum, my parents even went to one of the concentration camps. So to say something that horrible that killed so many people didn't happen just pisses me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.