Identity Crisis!! Help!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been so out of the loop-I am totally unaware of the name of this wonderful bag-I picked it up at Saks last week with the help of my friends discount of 54%-double plus 10!! I was waiting for it to come in, and it just happened to come in last thursday in the midst of the employee event. What is its name? I borrowed a pic from website til I photograph mine. BTW-its huge and light.:nuts::heart::nuts::heart::woohoo::love:

Attached Files:

• ss6.jpg
      ss6.jpg
      File size:
      73.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Very pretty, I love all the quilting. I think this bag is vinyl, but I do not know it's name. Can't wait to see your pictures when you get it.

3. I'm afraid I can't help in identifying it either, but it's a beautiful bag and congrats on your lovely (discounted!) purchase. :smile:

4. 54% off????????? wow, that's a really good price, congrats!

5. whoa...how much is the actual price? i didnt know chanel was making even more vinyl bags..i kinda want one

6. The actual price of the bag was 2250 and I was on the fence with it being vinyl. When I got the call and it was double discount with the additional 10 I jumped on it. I got it for 1035, shipped so no tax and free ship. It doesn't feel as vinyl as the rock bags do. I love it!!

7. What A Good Price You Got There!

8. Amazing price on a gorgeous bag - congrats ! :yes:

9. It's beautiful, and a great deal!! Congrats!

10. oohh i wish i could get that kinda discount :drool: