Identify this YSL

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Really pretty - looks like bordeaux (wine red) to me. I have one in plum/deep purple. The patent downtown is an AMAZING bag! Congrats!

2. I think I just ordered the same bag. Is it the small downtown? The color is called "raspberry". I think both pics are the same bag but different lighting.

3. > Yikkie Thank you!!!

> lvtam

really?? omg.. I ordered both...
    have you received it yet?
    I was told that they are different.. even with the lighting the 1st one won't look as bright as the 2nd one.... cross my fingers and hope they are different...

4. I have not received it yet....when I do receive it, I can let you know about the color...I could very well be wrong and they are in fact different colors!

5. ^ I received it... well..they ended up being the same color lol

6. gorgeous color

7. It's beautiful regardless. I hope you love it!

8. I think the two may be the same color, just that the photos were taken in different lighting. The color is pink/berry, I think.

9. Dear all

I'm planning to purchase these shoes; but there is only one image available!
    Are these the flats with the love cut-out?
    It's got a description on the side, but I'm kind of confused as to what they mean

http://tiny.cc/scyky

Thank-you

10. These are the love flats with the heart cutout in the middle.

11. Hi can someone please help with the style name of this YSL bag. Thank you!

Attached Files:

• ysl.JPG
      ysl.JPG
      File size:
      113.1 KB
      Views:
  12. Looks like a SF bag..

13. Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any information on the style name of this Saint Laurent mini bag. Thanks!

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice