IDENTIFY this TOD'S thread - ask your color, style season ID questions here!

Hi there - this is my first on the Tod's forum - y'all just might make my Gotta-Have list a little longer :smile:

At any rate, my Mom bought some Tod's drivers for me in California (I'm in TN) at some sale but they are too big so I thought about selling them. It kills me because they are GORGEOUS! I am trying to figure out what they are called. They look a little like the Dee Loafers in that they have the logo hardware, but there is extra detailing on these like the fringe and the zig-zag moccasin type design around the collar.

Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• PF 01.jpg
    PF 01.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 2,402
  • PF 02.jpg
    PF 02.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 2,372
  • PF 03.jpg
    PF 03.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 2,366
Hi! Can anyone help me ID this bag? It was purchased from Tod's 4 years ago and I don't know the name/style. Anyone?

Thanks!!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Tods-front.jpg
    Tods-front.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 3,514
Please help me ID this Tod's, does in come in different sizes? how many colors? what year and seasons? TIA
p.s. pictures "borrow" from wardrobe forum :P

attachment.php

Attachments

• CIMG1834.JPG
    CIMG1834.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 3,353
Last edited by a moderator:
modaqueen

hi anyone knows if the above link is sellilng genuine tod's bag?

These are fakes and I am editing the link so it does nit work....jburgh

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All!! I'm so glad I found this site! Anyway I have a black Tod's leather clutch with top stitching down the center, it's really nice, but I don't know the style, can someone please help with this ID? And tell me how much it retailed for? I bought it for $400, I just love it.

367677498_o.jpg

367677514_o.jpg

367677524_o.jpg