Reference Identify This Prada

heather123

Nov 13, 2006
It's a bowler style, suede, with saddle-bag (?) thingies, and Prada triangle on the front. Measures approximately 12x8. Colours are predominantly brown, with deep pink and red piping. The front corners are deep pink.

I bought it in London about four years ago, and got a great deal. The bag was so fab I went back for the shoulder version, but it was gone :cursing: I have never seen another from that day till this, either shoulder or bowler. I've tried searching online but no luck. I don't know whether it ever had a name and I've lost the authenticity cards.

I adore this bag as it's so comfy, is the perfect size for me and is very comfortable on the shoulder. I cleaned it up today with suede cleaner, but I wish I could replace it, even in a different colour. To be honest, I wouldn't really care about the colour, within reason.

I would have posted pics to make life easier, but the digicam is very temperamental at the moment.

Hi. I came across this Prada bag and I was wondering if anyone can tell me as much info on it as possible. Name of bag, color, size...if they discontinued the style. I like the size & color of it very much. I am assuming it is nylon. It is pretty lovely; anyone know if it fits a lot of stuff inside? $How much does this bag typically cost? Thanks!

Pic below:

Pls Help Me Name This PRADA wallet
it's really hard to find the pic so i drew it myself.
it's a plan patent leather that looks like the envelope and open like when you open a card . Who has the picture pls post it and name it for me i really love to buy it but they told me that it was sold out.
i think it's from 2007.

Attachments

• กระเป๋าตังปรา&#360.JPG
    กระเป๋าตังปรา&#360.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 7,884
Hi. I came across this Prada bag and I was wondering if anyone can tell me as much info on it as possible. Name of bag, color, size...if they discontinued the style. I like the size & color of it very much. I am assuming it is nylon. It is pretty lovely; anyone know if it fits a lot of stuff inside? $How much does this bag typically cost? Thanks!

Pic below:

nylon gauffre bag, looks very tiny. tinier than the speedy 25, i'd guess. retail price i don't remember, maybe $800-900.

PRADA.jpg

I post in the wrong place before, I have no idea the name of this mini Prada purse? Recieved 4 xmas 07

PRADA.jpg

I post in the wrong place before, I have no idea the name of this mini Prada purse? Recieved 4 xmas 07

this is actually not a "bag"...when referring to this item towards a prada staff member, please ask for a "raso accessory pouch"...i believe the colorway is either mandarino or papaya...

it's considered a pouch/pochette/cosmetique accessory not a bag..., so this maybe easier when trying to hunt down other similiar items

Pls Help Me Name This PRADA wallet
it's really hard to find the pic so i drew it myself.
it's a plan patent leather that looks like the envelope and open like when you open a card . Who has the picture pls post it and name it for me i really love to buy it but they told me that it was sold out.
i think it's from 2007.

it's from the christmas 2007 campaign...

ask for "spazalatto wallet"...it's not patent leather, it's a high-brushed calfskin...! not a varnished calfskiN (patent)...

it's in the colorway: NERO (black)

Pic below:

the bag launched xmas 2006...this is quite old as it went on sale in every region for prada

colorway: peonia (pink)
bag name: tessuto gauffree