Reference Identify This Prada

heather123

Nov 13, 2006
It's a bowler style, suede, with saddle-bag (?) thingies, and Prada triangle on the front. Measures approximately 12x8. Colours are predominantly brown, with deep pink and red piping. The front corners are deep pink.

I bought it in London about four years ago, and got a great deal. The bag was so fab I went back for the shoulder version, but it was gone :cursing: I have never seen another from that day till this, either shoulder or bowler. I've tried searching online but no luck. I don't know whether it ever had a name and I've lost the authenticity cards.

I adore this bag as it's so comfy, is the perfect size for me and is very comfortable on the shoulder. I cleaned it up today with suede cleaner, but I wish I could replace it, even in a different colour. To be honest, I wouldn't really care about the colour, within reason.

I would have posted pics to make life easier, but the digicam is very temperamental at the moment.

Kai Lien

O.G.
Mar 4, 2007
Hi. I came across this Prada bag and I was wondering if anyone can tell me as much info on it as possible. Name of bag, color, size...if they discontinued the style. I like the size & color of it very much. I am assuming it is nylon. It is pretty lovely; anyone know if it fits a lot of stuff inside? $How much does this bag typically cost? Thanks!

Pic below:

tingtung

Oct 24, 2008
Pls Help Me Name This PRADA wallet
it's really hard to find the pic so i drew it myself.
it's a plan patent leather that looks like the envelope and open like when you open a card . Who has the picture pls post it and name it for me i really love to buy it but they told me that it was sold out.
i think it's from 2007.

Attachments

• กระเป๋าตังปรา&#360.JPG
    กระเป๋าตังปรา&#360.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 7,882

RoseMary

O.G.
Nov 3, 2005
Hi. I came across this Prada bag and I was wondering if anyone can tell me as much info on it as possible. Name of bag, color, size...if they discontinued the style. I like the size & color of it very much. I am assuming it is nylon. It is pretty lovely; anyone know if it fits a lot of stuff inside? $How much does this bag typically cost? Thanks!

Pic below:

nylon gauffre bag, looks very tiny. tinier than the speedy 25, i'd guess. retail price i don't remember, maybe $800-900.

bebelastrange

Sep 27, 2008
PRADA.jpg

I post in the wrong place before, I have no idea the name of this mini Prada purse? Recieved 4 xmas 07

locogymman

O.G.
Jan 28, 2008
PRADA.jpg

I post in the wrong place before, I have no idea the name of this mini Prada purse? Recieved 4 xmas 07

this is actually not a "bag"...when referring to this item towards a prada staff member, please ask for a "raso accessory pouch"...i believe the colorway is either mandarino or papaya...

it's considered a pouch/pochette/cosmetique accessory not a bag..., so this maybe easier when trying to hunt down other similiar items

locogymman

O.G.
Jan 28, 2008
Pls Help Me Name This PRADA wallet
it's really hard to find the pic so i drew it myself.
it's a plan patent leather that looks like the envelope and open like when you open a card . Who has the picture pls post it and name it for me i really love to buy it but they told me that it was sold out.
i think it's from 2007.

it's from the christmas 2007 campaign...

ask for "spazalatto wallet"...it's not patent leather, it's a high-brushed calfskin...! not a varnished calfskiN (patent)...

it's in the colorway: NERO (black)

locogymman

O.G.
Jan 28, 2008

Pic below:

the bag launched xmas 2006...this is quite old as it went on sale in every region for prada

colorway: peonia (pink)
bag name: tessuto gauffree

locogymman

O.G.
Jan 28, 2008