Identify this LV luggage bag!

Floyd84

Jun 14, 2015
I have found this second hand LV luggage bag with wheels. It looks vintage to me, and I want it to be real, but I can't find anything that looks like it! Please give me your honest opinion. I will try and add more pictures under this. Also I apologize I do not have the date code or any inside pics. It's an old man that has this bag and getting him to take more pics is like pulling teeth.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    741 KB · Views: 202
I have never seen anything like it.
It looks like a counterfeit bag. Particularely with the leather plate that features the destorted logo. Just my opinion.

I have found this second hand LV luggage bag with wheels. It looks vintage to me, and I want it to be real, but I can't find anything that looks like it! Please give me your honest opinion. I will try and add more pictures under this. Also I apologize I do not have the date code or any inside pics. It's an old man that has this bag and getting him to take more pics is like pulling teeth.
Fake. unfortunately, that bag never existed. However, if you already bought it and it was a good deal (for luggage, NOT FOR FAKE LV), I would use it if I were you. After all, it's most likely only going to be able to be used for checked luggage, and that gets damaged anyways, so I wouldn't even want to check in real LV. Good luck! :smile:

Great idea ☺️

I've been watching this bag. Seller calls it LV Monogram Chantilly Brown Sticky pocket crossbody bag.
I'm totally new to LV, but it kind of seems like a crazy long Name

Attachments

• IMG_9039.JPG
    IMG_9039.JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_9040.JPG
    IMG_9040.JPG
    209.4 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_9045.PNG
    IMG_9045.PNG
    788.2 KB · Views: 90
Great idea ☺️

I've been watching this bag. Seller calls it LV Monogram Chantilly Brown Sticky pocket crossbody bag.
I'm totally new to LV, but it kind of seems like a crazy long Name
The bag name is just Chantilly. The rest of the information is description or search prompts. Hope that helps.