Identify this Dior

Hi Everyone,
I was wodering whether anyone knows the style name/collection and the price of this bag. My friend got it as a birthday present in August. I'm not into Dior as I love my Mulberry bags so can't advise her at all. :confused1:

CDbag1.jpg

Hello.

I found this bag from luxury-shop.com and like it very much.

Anyone can help me to find a name/collection of the bag? Also I would appreciate it if you can tell me when it first came out?

Thanks in advance.

3956.jpg

hmmm....I can't see the pic and I tried the link, still no bag. Can you please re-post the pic of the Dior bag in question. Thanks!

Okay, please don't get mad that I posted shoes here but I really need to know if these shoes have a name. I absolutely love them! I believe they are from 2006 because i remember seeing them in a Dior boutique in San Francisco. I should have bought them at the time but I was not sure I should spend the money.

diorheel.jpg

Okay, please don't get mad that I posted shoes here but I really need to know if these shoes have a name. I absolutely love them! I believe they are from 2006 because i remember seeing them in a Dior boutique in San Francisco. I should have bought them at the time but I was not sure I should spend the money.

i believe they are from the Diorissimo line ! :yes: oh and youre welcome to post anything Dior, hun !

diorheel.jpg

Hello!

You are always welcome to post, even if it's Dior shoes! :tup:

As Nate mentioned, this shoe is from the "Diorissimo" line. I found some other Dior "Diorissimo" shoes, possibly for comparrison purposes. Hope this helps. best wishes. :heart:

NMX00SY_mn.jpg

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...0149cat000199cat3410736cat13510750cat13850744

NMX00SX_an.jpg

NMX00SX_mn.jpg

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...0149cat000199cat3410736cat13510750cat13850744