Identify this Dior

This is a bit belated , but since I am the local "in house" expert here's an answer to all the previous questions: the Blue Tote w/ the Number 1 is from the Trotter Collection. The Trotter Collection is a sporty line that came out around 2003 and lasted until 2005 (colors included pink,dark blue,red, black , and Asian/Hawai'i/EU Market baby blue). The Clear pink logo bag is from the Pink Rain Collection , there was also a more rare black logo from that same collection, this collection was from 2004. The very popular bag with CDs and words on the pattern is called Dior Pop from 2003. The US market only got the white cotton version , while the Asian and EU market also got the rare black rubberized cotton version (the print was on black rubberized cotton). There was also a sub catagory called Dior Star which was distressed leather in black, brown, and dark red, same sillohettes as Dior Pop. Hope this info helps.

-Sean

This is a bit belated , but since I am the local "in house" expert here's an answer to all the previous questions: the Blue Tote w/ the Number 1 is from the Trotter Collection. The Trotter Collection is a sporty line that came out around 2003 and lasted until 2005 (colors included pink,dark blue,red, black , and Asian/Hawai'i/EU Market baby blue). The Clear pink logo bag is from the Pink Rain Collection , there was also a more rare black logo from that same collection, this collection was from 2004. The very popular bag with CDs and words on the pattern is called Dior Pop from 2003. The US market only got the white cotton version , while the Asian and EU market also got the rare black rubberized cotton version (the print was on black rubberized cotton). There was also a sub catagory called Dior Star which was distressed leather in black, brown, and dark red, same sillohettes as Dior Pop. Hope this info helps.

-Sean

Im gonna so boast about you on other subforums;)...you`re a treasure Sean !:wlae:

hi!
can anyone help me with a picture of a red dior hardcore bag? i have no idea what it looks like and whether its too old to buy now or its still ok.
please help!!

Hi ladies! Can you help me with the name of my bag? :smile: Thank you very much!
DSC05445.jpg

DSC05443.jpg

DSC05439.jpg

DSC05437.jpg

DSC05432.jpg