IDENTIFY This Chloe (color, style, year, price, etc.)

image.jpeg I saw this photo on a blog, but aside from the fact that the bag is Chloe, I haven't been able to find out anything about it. I don't even know if it's a new or old style. Anyone know anything?

Can someone identify this color? I am pretty familiar with the Heloise and I know it came in a Prune color, but this is described as PURPLE. I don't recall the Heloise being made in a bright purple, but I could be wrong. The photos are all very different, so it's hard to tell what the true color really is. The featured photo looks very purple, but some of the other photos look much more subdued. I know Chloe made a Wild Purple, but I don't know if it was available when the Heloise was sold. Any help would be appreciated.

Here is the link:

http://www.vestiairecollective.com/women-bags/handbags/chloe/purple-heloise-leather-handbag-chloe-2820403.shtml?utm_content=2016-12-04&utm_campaign=notification_comments_produit&utm_source=vestiairecollective.com&utm_medium=email-auto

Can someone id this model?Thanks!
14701269_334084456951945_701989864542830592_n1%201_zpstfroki0j.jpg

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone could help. I've tried searching for this on Google and tpf but no luck. Does anyone know the name of the Paddington by model which featured the padlock on the side? It had one zip going across and two handles. TIA :smile: