IDENTIFY This Chloe (color, style, year, price, etc.)

I am looking to see if anyone knows the style of this bag? I saw it on a bloggers page on Instagram. Thanks for any/all help! 😊

Attachments

• 1454431702960.jpg
    1454431702960.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 379
My friend gave me this Chloe bag to sell for her. I'm trying to find out as much information about it as I can, but I can't seem to find anything. Has anyone ever seen this bag before? Do you know the name/style? Also, do you have any doubt that it is authentic? Thanks so much!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2841.JPG
    IMG_2841.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 423
  • IMG_2851.JPG
    IMG_2851.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 398
  • IMG_2847.JPG
    IMG_2847.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 413
  • IMG_2845.JPG
    IMG_2845.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 385
  • IMG_2836.JPG
    IMG_2836.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 396
Last edited:
Good morning ladies! Saw this bag at the the thrift, but I am not familiar with Chloe so I wasn't sure if it was even a legit style and the checkout line was a mile long, so I just snapped a quick pic. If it's worth investigating I can grab it tomorrow. :smile:

Attachments

• CHLOE.jpg
    CHLOE.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 310
Good morning ladies! Saw this bag at the the thrift, but I am not familiar with Chloe so I wasn't sure if it was even a legit style and the checkout line was a mile long, so I just snapped a quick pic. If it's worth investigating I can grab it tomorrow. :smile:

It's Kerala bag. it depends what do you mean by investing - you will hardly be able to resell it for the price, but if you want a great bag hat will last that will do.
ETA it should come with two charms - horse and something else. if they are missing it should be reflected in the price.

It's Kerala bag. it depends what do you mean by investing - you will hardly be able to resell it for the price, but if you want a great bag hat will last that will do.
ETA it should come with two charms - horse and something else. if they are missing it should be reflected in the price.
Thanks Gems! I meant investigate- buy and get it authenticated. It was only $4.97, but I didn't want to go to a lot of trouble if it was instantly recognizable asa a fake, kwim?

Thanks Gems! I meant investigate- buy and get it authenticated. It was only $4.97, but I didn't want to go to a lot of trouble if it was instantly recognizable asa a fake, kwim?

Sorry, Beccabaglady I misread your post. you will need more photos to post in authenticating thread. Personally I haven't seen this style IRL, I can't advise on it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-04-25 at 4.29.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-04-25 at 4.29.16 PM.png
    297.1 KB · Views: 287