IDENTIFY This Chloe (color, style, year, price, etc.)

Does anyone know what style of Chloe handbag this is? It is quite different from other Chloe bags I have seen.

!Bn5bhy!Bmk~$(KGrHqUH-EUEtt50vHjjBLlV37RT5w~~_35.JPG

It should have a large shackle attached to a leather belt, that hooks onto that brass loop. It's actually a belt that you can wear. If it's missing then that should have been noted in the auction listing. This style is from '06...I love this bag. It's goatskin and I have it in black, brown and red. It came in sort of a two-tone. I see them on ebay from time to time.

Hello everyone.
I am looking for a handbag from 2008, I think.
I think the name on the bag is: Chloé verni chamois handbag.

I will do anything to get this bag, but it's imposible to find it when it is from 2008 - Do anyone know how to get this bag?

I am from Denmark, so I can't go for outlets or something like that.
I has to be on the internet or something like that, so it can be sent to me.

Please - Help :smile:

If I type this into the google-search there are pictures of a Chloé model called Cyndi. Is this the model you mean?
The pictures google shows are probaly photos of fake bags, maybe you should search for Cyndi, if this is the model you mean...I guess Chloé made in winter 2008/2009

You are welcome... it'll take you no time to get to know this place.
Those bracelet bags are absolutely gorgeous. I'd love to get one in the not-too-distant future...

Åh yes, I can see that! Sorry :/
I didn't knew what the bag were called, and the fake bags were the only pictures I could find, so I thought the bag was called that. Ups :smile:

But thanks for your help.
Do you know where I can find it? I guess it is hard to find when the bag is from 2008?

I came across a beautiful bag in Nordstrom a while ago and now I want it. Problem is that I have no idea what its called. I haven't been able to find it anywhere. It's a very large bag and has the same shape as Louis Vuitton's Alma handbag. Its leather and the front closure is a 4 leaf flower looking thing. Does anybody know what I'm talking about?