Identify this Celine

dlf6588

Feb 2, 2010
Hello all!

I am trying to find the Celine bag pictured below. I know it is from a past season, but I don't know which. Does anybody know what year/season or the name of the bag? As I said, it is made by Celine. Thanks!

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot-2.png
moz-screenshot-3.png
moz-screenshot-4.png
moz-screenshot-5.png

Attachments

• 45123099_1.jpg
    45123099_1.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 12,135
I was on the subway on the way back from lunch with the BF, when this very model-esque girl got on the train. I spotted her bag and read on the front that it said Celine. I took a spy pic, and sorry for the awkward angle, but she's wearing shorts if that helps, lol.

I am not familiar with Celine bags at all, and tried doing a search for a "tote" or "bag" but nothing came up. Can anyone help?

picture1vv.png

Thanks everyone! Sorry I was on vacation last week so I'm just catching up!

sweetinfinity: I think she totally knew I was staring at her bag the whole time, lol. She was just about to get off the train so I'm glad I quickly snagged the pic!

I was watching Taiwan TV shows, and got tempted from this bag. The host notified it was Celine and Jessica Alba once wore. Can anyone give me the name and year/season of the design? m(_ _)m

2wq7eoz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi girls,

So I've scoured the reference sub-forum, done some searches, and Google'd my heart out, but the Celine I picked up this week remains a mystery to me. Does anyone know the name or season?

dsc00245b.jpg