Identify This Burberry

Please help! I posted this in the wrong thread earlier. I love this hobo but I have never heard of it or seen it before. I'd like to know when this bag was released originally and the price it would have been. I also want to know if it's authentic. As I said, I love it!

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

http://annsfabulousfinds.com/shop/content/view/full/82645
I've seen it, I personally think that is authentic. Don't worry!

Anyone know what this style is called? I think it is a shopper tote but not sure if it has a specific name. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!!

IMG_1191.jpg

IMG_1178.jpg

helloo can anyone tell me the code & year of this watch set since i cant find it online..is it by any chance a product that only made for outlet only?
thanks in advance guys : )

burbwarc.jpg

Anyone know what this style is called? I think it is a shopper tote but not sure if it has a specific name. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!!

Hey Stina,
This style is called the "Regent Tote". It's one of our popular and classic styles featuring the Haymarket check or Nova check. They are quite versatile as there are different closures for the bag - zip-up or magnetic clasps.

As for the photo you posted up, we will probably need to see more angles and inner tag for it to be authenticated fully, so far it looks like an extremely old style of the Haymarket Regent Tote with red leather trim (fashion colours).

http://www.raffaello-network.com/raffties/detail.php?itemid=202662&rangeid=373Anyone can help me to identify the name of this burberry winter collection? I found it cheap at Raffaelo Network. Are they selling authentic items? Are they really free tax world wide? Looking forward :smile:raffaello-network.com/raffties/detail.php?itemid=202662&rangeid=373

Terribly old and NOT from this current 2011/2012 Winter collection. In fact, this is on sale right now. The price point they have listed on the site is utterly shameful ($1101? TERRIBLE). I believe the true price point was $795.00 USD. I will try to update later with article number and actual bag name as I do know the specific bag you are inquiring about.

This bag is part of the an older Nova Collection (it did have a matching patent leather wristlet, laptop case and bowling bag). This series had several bags that were in white patent leather too.

The entire website you linked it completely face-palm worthy. :tdown:
You aren't saving on anything because they hike up the price to ridiculous price points - higher than the recommended MSRP.

May I please repeat: Don't shop on awful, suspicious looking websites. That's the way you can get your money scammed.
If the website link reads "Burberrythisistheofficialwebsitewesellnofakesreally.com" would you believe it? If you see a suspicious scarf on a suspicious "burberry" website worth $375 on sale for $50, would you buy it? Come on, common sense ladies....

On a side note: Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and Saks have it still listed on their website also (at full price), but I can 100% guarantee you that it's on sale at Burberry stores. ;)

Words cannot even begin to describe how much I have been in love with this leather wrap belt from Burberry. But unfortunately it is no longer available for purchase. I've already talked to two sales agents in hopes that they'd be able to provide more information on it but neither of them knew the official name nor the item ID number. Isn't it their job to know the inventory like the back of their hand?? And it also annoys me that they continue to use images on their website that feature items that are no longer available. It's like that belt is taunting me!

Anyways, I'd figure I'd try my luck here and see if anyone might know what this belt was called or if by divine chance, know where I can still get my hands on one. Thanks so much in advance!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-03-18 at 11.30.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-03-18 at 11.30.53 PM.png
    220.6 KB · Views: 264
If this is the small one that's about 4.5 x 4 inches, it's the black patent quilted small coin snap wallet. Full retail was $475. I think it got marked down to $239 at dept stores/retail sale. And most likely a little less at the outlet.
I have the style number for this one somewhere but it'd take me a long while to dig that info up.
Quite a great deal!

Hello all, I am wanting to know what a specific bag is called, I posted it earlier in the identify thread...but no reply's yet. Could anyone help out with her name, as well as what her price ranges were/are. Thank you.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqJ,!owE9dJ)Zfp9BPeMmi3QcQ~~60_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqJ,!owE9dJ)Zfp9BPeMmi3QcQ~~60_12.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 229