Identify this Balenciaga

^ THAT'S THE ONE LP, VARSHA, AND I HAVE!!!!! :smile: keep it - it's incredible, the leather is amazing... I just call it the belted buckle hobo! hehe. I have no idea what it is really called!

^ THAT'S THE ONE LP, VARSHA, AND I HAVE!!!!! :smile: keep it - it's incredible, the leather is amazing... I just call it the belted buckle hobo! hehe. I have no idea what it is really called!

thank you! i feel like a great mystery has been solved! do you know what year it is?

true, the leather is like buttah!

byMiMi said:

Hi guys! Coming to the thread late to find our reappearance of our old friend the belted buckle hobo (Love that name Mimi!) The leather is delicious on it...if you have a chance...go for it! It's :love:

Varsha

aargh..my pics are too big, hopefully this one will work 'cause here she is...the BBH...rescued from the prehistoric balenciaga depths of my closet

Attachments

• b bag 1crop.jpg
    b bag 1crop.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 253
Hi Ladies...please help me identify this color...it's a bright yellow color (brighter than anis and mustard)

details: letter B (2004 fall/winter), brass hardware...

yy.jpg

I have actually asked Mimi about another yellow bag produced for 2004 and she said she's not positive about this but she's pretty sure this color is also from 2004,:girlsigh: LOL...

any idea on the color?:tender:

btw, I have the same coin purse color as this one..the card on my coin purse says 2004 3...