Identify this Balenciaga

It would take a better person than I to tell the difference, both years were equally fabulous. Why are you on the fence?
Not sure. It could be because it's overcast today which makes the bag look almost black. I'll sit on it and decide on a more sunny day. (I'm also somewhat kicking myself for forgetting that FP usually has a Black Friday sale. I should have waited a couple days and bought during the sale. That doesn't really have anything to do with the bag itself, but I think it's coloring my perception of the bag.)

This thread just confuses me. See post #14.

This thread just confuses me. See post #14.
Oops. Meant to reply to @muchstuff above.

My 08s look like the bag on the right. So she’s showing the 07 on the left, is that closer to yours?
And here it is with my F/W 10 Blue Roi
I’m thinking 08 but I’ve never had the 07. Here are pics of mine. The paper tags for the Day said 08, don’t have them for the Courier but it’s the same colour.
View attachment 4911635
View attachment 4911637
Well, that's gorgeous! I think the PT is 08. Just took out my F/W 10 Blue Roi Velo to compare. Leather and color of the PT are far superior.
IMG_4918.JPG

Do you think that is the same for the vibrato calfskin?
i didn't have a chance to compare both side by side, but i remember that Vibrato was very light, too. I bet if there is any difference, it is very minimal.
Vibrato had a bit more of the texture, more defined grains on the skin, slightly sponge-y feel (if it makes sense?) and shiny gold, or silver hw.
Mine is smooth skin and dark brass hw