identify this bag -- and further information

amnA-

Thank you God.
O.G.
Feb 3, 2007
hi everyone!
two of my cousins bought the same bag and apparently they found out both the bags had different lining...:shrugs:

so please identify this bag and please provide with pictures of the inside of the bag.. i will try to get her to take pictures if possible but she lives in another city and is a mom of two - so i donno when shell get time..

however i really wanna help her make sure her spy is real..

Picture3-1.png

Perhaps if you posted it in the "authenticate this fendi" thread, you would get responses. Also, if it is such an emergency, I would really encourage your friends to go to the trouble of taking pics of their bags and posting them, rather than requesting that someone else take their precious time to photograph the things you requested and post pics. There is no need to be rude in your request.

first of all i am not trying to be rude i am just asking for information-
also i didnt have any pictures thts y i didnt post it in the authenticate this fendi thread.. if i had posted there the first responce would have been pictures?? right?
also i didnt find this bag in the spy bag list.. and i am not asking any one to take pictures ESPECIALLY for this thread.. if someone already has pictures ( as ppl post pictures of their purchases as threads) then they woudve pasted them

as for my cousin her children are down with fever thts y i didnt think it was a good time to ask her but i assured her tht the ppl at tpf were too sweet and they would at least tell me if not give pictures if the lining was plain or not ..

also i am smilling and frowning reading ur reply :smile: don't mis understand me i love tpf and respect everybody here and also the information given here.. and tpf belongs to all of us u me and every one..

i would reqs. the mods to delete this thread i dont wanna trouble anyone .. ill do without the answer -
THANK YOU :biggrin:

first of all i am not trying to be rude i am just asking for information-
also i didnt have any pictures thts y i didnt post it in the authenticate this fendi thread.. if i had posted there the first responce would have been pictures?? right?
also i didnt find this bag in the spy bag list.. and i am not asking any one to take pictures ESPECIALLY for this thread.. if someone already has pictures ( as ppl post pictures of their purchases as threads) then they woudve pasted them

as for my cousin her children are down with fever thts y i didnt think it was a good time to ask her but i assured her tht the ppl at tpf were too sweet and they would at least tell me if not give pictures if the lining was plain or not ..

also i am smilling and frowning reading ur reply :smile: don't mis understand me i love tpf and respect everybody here and also the information given here.. and tpf belongs to all of us u me and every one..

i would reqs. the mods to delete this thread i dont wanna trouble anyone .. ill do without the answer -
THANK YOU :biggrin:

Well, we can always hope that someone has pics on hand, but apparently they don't. I did think that your command for everyone here to "wake up" was rude and unnecessary. I'm sorry that your cousin is sick, but the fact is, if she wants her bag to be authenticated, she needs to take pics of it. Opening up a new thread to ask an authenticity question does not result in a different answer.

BTW, a zucca bag should not have zucca lining. I don't know whether that answers your question or not, since you didn't give us any information about what kind of lining the bag has....

Sorry, but I agree with Liti. Commanding people to "wake up" and cater to you while putting in no effort to describe the linings or otherwise "help us help you" is rude.

What does the lining look like in your friends bags?

its plain lining.. the bag was availible at style drops ( ichecked after sweet replies i got here lol ) they said it should be plain and it is .. thnks cleo

p.s. ppl ho think i was being rude and not FRANK plz ignore this thread and dont waste your time.. :smile: thnk u

I have to say I agree as well. You don't go "ermm .. did i say it was an emergency!!?? wake up ppl!" and expect an answer. People here (eg. like lit) spend time helping others and don't owe you answers so perhaps you might want to rethink what you type in the future.

" p.s. ppl ho think i was being rude and not FRANK plz ignore this thread and dont waste your time.. :smile: thnk u"

I'm not unreasonable but you did come across as rude and I'm not keeping quiet about it. I understand if you didn't mean to be rude, obviously you didn't cos no apology followed.

Amen to tht!
but its all good im not here to stir up bad feelings.. LIG plz dont waste any of ur time replying to me.. thanks :smile:

You don't say you're not here to cause trouble and then rudely tell someone not to waste their time and not reply. Lit is one of the nicest members I know on the forum and please read the rule and be considerate when you post.

kavnadoo.. i appreciate your concerns ur as much member here as i am and u have a right to voice ur opinions as much as i do.. i say again iwas NOT being rude in any way.. y would i want to be rude when i am the one in need of info.??

as for lit i know shes helpful to ppl but i didnt specifically ask for her help therefore i dont c y my asking this question would directly mean her time being wasted...

again i was not being rude - my question has been resolved by a very very sweet tpf member.. u know ho u r and thank you so much!

every body has a right to say how they feel about my thread since its a public forum but again i don't wanna stir up any bad feelings :smile: