Identification Help, PLEASE!

milwmama

Aug 23, 2008
I have inherited a stunning Chanel Handbag but can't find any information about it ANYWHERE. I have searched almost every place I can think of and find nothing.

Please look at these pictures and if anyone can help me with the value of this purse I would greatly appreciate it.

There is an authenticity card that matches the hologram, it has never been used (paper was still in the inside of the bag).

The tag that was inside the purse said "black classic no flap".

I would greatly appreciate any input anyone can give me.

Thanks.

Attachments

Smoothoprter

Mon for short
Authenticator
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
CALI
www.etincelerauthentications.com
I have inherited a stunning Chanel Handbag but can't find any information about it ANYWHERE. I have searched almost every place I can think of and find nothing.

Please look at these pictures and if anyone can help me with the value of this purse I would greatly appreciate it.

There is an authenticity card that matches the hologram, it has never been used (paper was still in the inside of the bag).

The tag that was inside the purse said "black classic no flap".

I would greatly appreciate any input anyone can give me.

Thanks.
If you post close up in focus pictures of the hologram sticker and of the numbers side of the authenticity card we may be able to give you some more information about it. Can we also see a picture of the inside, and of the CHANEL and MADE IN stamps?