Ideeli Sale Today!

I just scored my first Treesje girls! I got the fuschia Asher and I hope I love it! Does anyone know how the Asher compares in size with the RM MAB?

Last edited:
Woohoo, congrats, toni!! I think the Asher is about the same length as the MAB, maybe a bit longer, around 15-16" in length. It also has a narrower base than the MAB, though, about 5" or so, so it's definitely smaller than the MAB in terms of overall capacity, but still definitely a large bag than can fit quite a bit.

Thanks ZsaZsa and starkfan, I just need for all of my stuff to fit in there. I still have plenty of room when I carry my MAB's but I hope it's not too small like two beautiful Bulga's that I used to own. I want a Magnolia too, for X mas!

How does the Asher compare to the MAB in weight? Much heavier?

Pumpkin or Fushia...I really have no business buying any bags right now...

Pumpkin or Fushia...I really have no business buying any bags right now...

LOL, kdo. You and me both...we know how much we have each bought lately between RM and the Nordies sale. ;)

I love the pumpkin...orange bags looks really good with a lot of different colors IMO. Fuschia is beautiful though. You can't go wrong with either! Sorry, i'm no help. :P

It's definitely heavier, though I'm not sure by how much. The extra weight is primarily due to the pleats and braiding, I think, as well as the hardware itself (i.e. the rings that attach the handles to the bag). The shoulder strap helps a lot with carrying the bag, though, as it's really wide and comfy and distributes the weight quite well. HTH!

OK, so I never got my Tangerine MAM, pumpkin looks similar, right? Maybe something like burnt orange...I'm leaning towards pumpkin. Submit order, or not???? Ack!

OK, so I never got my Tangerine MAM, pumpkin looks similar, right? Maybe something like burnt orange...I'm leaning towards pumpkin. Submit order, or not???? Ack!

If you don't have any other orangey bags, go for Pumpkin! From the various pics, I think Pumpkin might be a close substitute for Tangerine/Burnt Orange etc. *enable*