Ideeli Sale Today!

maddgiggler

May 20, 2008
I just read my email. Treesje is on sale at Ideeli today. Much of the spring line including Fuschia and EB ashers!! I think they will be $259 or around that price point. I should have written it down as I can't remember. The Black Sophia was on there as well. Mortale puches for less than $60 as well.

Post if you score something from the sale!!

OMG, I can't decide between wheat and pumpkin ashers!! Help! Is pumpkin strictly a fall color or can I wear it year round? Which one is more versatile?

P.S. - I'm definitely getting EB too. :smile:

Yay for getting the EB!! I think the pumpkin can be worn year round but think the wheat is more versitile. I have to sit this sale out but would love to snag a EB asher in the future.

Thanks ladies! I got EB and wheat, because I already have an oranged-toned bag and don't have a cream/beige colored one. I think the wheat will be really versatile.

maddgiggler, showing great control! I don't have that kind of will power. :smile:

Congrats, jc! Yup, I think Wheat was the better choice, especially since you already have an orange-tone bag and no cream/beige ones.

pigalle, go for EB! :tup:

maddgiggler, wow, that's admirable self-control... The EB's pretty hard to resist! ;)

Thanks starkfan! I already have an RM matinee in glazed almond (pic in my avatar) and while it's not orange per se, it's close enough to pumpkin that I decided to go with wheat. Also littlerock's pics of her wheat asher pushed me over the edge! I normally don't do white bags, but the wheat is such a nice warm color!

RM's GA has got orange undertones to it, if I'm not mistaken? I seem to recall LR describing Pumpkin as being an orangey tan too, not an out-and-out bright orange, so yeah, I think they might be close enough to overlap a bit too much. Wheat is definitely a lovely light colour that looks pretty fuss-free too! Hope you love it when you get to see it in person!

Thanks starkfan! I already have an RM matinee in glazed almond (pic in my avatar) and while it's not orange per se, it's close enough to pumpkin that I decided to go with wheat. Also littlerock's pics of her wheat asher pushed me over the edge! I normally don't do white bags, but the wheat is such a nice warm color!

JC, the pumpkin asher looks just like your matinee (or similar)- I ended up selling my pumpkin asher too since I have a very similar colored bag (make that three). But I still think the pumpkin is a great color. The wheat looks good too though.

Starkfan, I DID get the EB!! I was going to preorder Magnolia this morning but AA kept giving me an error message and I needed my Treesje fix badly

Oh no!! Really?? LOL, er, in my defense, I checked out about 10-12 minutes ago, and it's still showing up only as "All Reserved", not OOS yet! Oh no, hope you're able to grab one too!!