Ideas ! WHat to get on V-Day in Paris =)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ...Ok Gals...
    Yippie...!!!...I'm going to PARIS on and around V-Day. I need ideas of what to get if and most likely my hubby takes me to Louis Vuitton.
    I'm looking for something with a kick in Vernis and Accessory or two. I do also love the idea of ROSE POP or anything Pink... Maybe Purple too?
    Please post pics of ideas of what to get and show me yours too!
    Thanks!

2. how about a piece of jewelery from the passion collection that's totally cute for V-Day.
    Rose pop is a gorgeous colour.

3. a rose pop alma. :]

4. Hiii, Im in Paris then too, Im so excited, what date are you going ?. I dont know what to get either, maybe something graffiti :smile:

5. I agree..anything in Rose Pop Vernis would be a great purchase for Valentine!

6. yes, rose pop is sooooo cool and would be perfect for vday

7. Rose pop is very pretty! Also what about a new bag in vernis!? Once you get to LV in Paris I am sure you will fall in love and bring some goodies back home!

8. Whatever you decide get it the day before Vday and on V day go out and have the most romantic lunch sporting the new LV and dont forget to get us pics!!!

9. ITA - the passion collection looks lovely!

10. A heart.. and then a bag for it to go on ! :graucho:

11. get a rose pop alma...

12. Rose Pop Alma!! and some pretty jewlery!

13. Somerthing in Pop or vernis.. A heart is a must !

14. #14 Feb 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2009
    Rose Pop Wilshire and Monogram Roses Scarf!!

15. Def. get a heart! I'd go with a Wilshire Blvd in rose pop or amarante too!