Ideas please! My next Coach purchase..

Coach+Louislove

Ducks for the Cup!
O.G.
Aug 4, 2008
Hey everyone!

I don't post in here very often, I'm usually in The Playground on the hockey thread or in the other threads there. Anyway, it is my birthday is a couple weeks and I want to treat myself to something Coach! I am going to go to the mall within the next week or so probably to the Coach boutique and buy myself a birthday present! :yahoo:
Anyway, I need some ideas on what I should buy, I am so undecided. I love the Poppy Signature Sateen tote, I like the monogram stuff. The thing is, with Christmas coming up and having to buy presents, I can't spend more than $100 on myself. Maybe a tiny bit more if it's something I really like. Any suggestions would be awesome! Anything you've gotten recently that you love and want to suggest would be awesome too!

Thanks guys!

Where in Alberta are you?! I'd totally check out the outlet if you're close enough, if there's a coupon you'd probably be able to pick up a Poppy Glam Tote for under $100 if they have any!

I'm about 40 mins- an hour away from the outlet but with the bad weather we have been having, I don't think I'll be able to get to CrossIron Mills in the next few weeks :sad: I really want to go though!