ideas for what to get for friends birthday

When I don't know what to get somebody I usually find something at Tiffany & Co. - Silver jewlery, keychain with initials engraved on it, pen, perfume, etc. Pure Tiffany is a great scent.

Hi, what are her interests? For instance, does she like to read? Is she interested in art at all? Does she love animals? When is her birthday (this in case you wish to buy something overseas from her)?

Etsy.com is full of creative people so a couple of suggestions from that awesome site for now:

t8designs
Necklace from the inner workings of a pocket watch

Etsy :: about that time charm necklace

Hoolala in the UK has unusual jewelry:

Etsy :: The Anatomy Of Thought Charm Necklace

How about a surprise party?

Things are so dull in January after all the holiday fun.

Just knowing she is special enough to warrant a surprise party should please her enormously!

Make it a potluck. Salad potluck if you are health minded. Dessert potluck if you are decadent ;)
Men bring wine.

Have one person make the BD cake with candles.
You handle plates, utensils, glasses. ice, water.

Get one card and have everyone sign it. They can sign it at the party.

ElenaMary:

Etsy :: ARTISTIC WISE WORDS

Etsy :: Comic Wise Words Mini Zine...upcyclebb

Quote:

Description: A mini-book/zine with postage stamps of paintings and sculpture with wise words from famous thinkers. Each of the 12 pages is embellished with sequins, shells and jewels in an accordian format. 11" X 2 " This little gem can be closed with a beaded tie and is then 2" X 2".

A sample of Wise Words: "It is better to light one candle in the present than curse the darkness of the past." Eleanor Roosevelt

she says she needs nothing. i'd offer to take her out for lunch, dinner or for some dessert. if she declines then you tried. wish her a happy birthday and be on your way.