Ideas for SA Gift

i was going to say chocolates too. you can also try leonidas, harry and david, lake champlain chocolates and godiva, i've tried them all and all excellant.

well the thing about the sephora thing is it's 8 colognes to choose from. they can test them and figure out which they like.

chicago has a great virgin megastore. a gc there would be nice too.

hmmm I would send him some chocolate covered strawberries from

Gourmet Dipped Strawberries, Chocolate, Unforgettable Gifts--Shari’s Berries®

they are absolutly amazing, they have alot of holiday themed gifts aswell. Its not too personal, and they ARENT CHEAP. I think a gift card isnt really a good idea, IMO because I mean what amount can you give him, $20, $25..I think sending him somthing from that site would be great. Not cheap, something he can share with his BF -if any lol- and its just perfect IMO..

Im biased with that site because Ive been buying from them for quite some time and ABSOLUTLY love them. I sent my BF ATON of stuff from there for his bday because hes an absolute chocolate feen, I even sent his best friend which happens to be a gurl, a silver raddle engraved with chco. strawberries when she gave birth to her daughter...

love it

ETA: I dont know your budget, but how stoked would he be if you sent hm a chocolate covered bottle of Dom Perignon???? hehe available on that site aswell!! (159$)

The girls in Hermes forum, where gift giving is the standard protocol (hey, you've got to get that Birkin somehow) usually give chocolates or flowers, and sometimes even an "inexpensive" small accessory from the boutique :flowers:

twiggers, if I were you I will send the Christmas card.

Anyway, I know who you're talking about ...just now!! :graucho:

Ps. I think we've the same SA.

Too cool if we do have the same SA! I think he is the only guy working at the Saks one now (Joel left for one of the suburbs stores)...he is such a sweetie!!!!!!!!!

hmmm I would send him some chocolate covered strawberries from

Gourmet Dipped Strawberries, Chocolate, Unforgettable Gifts--Shari’s Berries®

they are absolutly amazing, they have alot of holiday themed gifts aswell. Its not too personal, and they ARENT CHEAP. I think a gift card isnt really a good idea, IMO because I mean what amount can you give him, $20, $25..I think sending him somthing from that site would be great. Not cheap, something he can share with his BF -if any lol- and its just perfect IMO..

Im biased with that site because Ive been buying from them for quite some time and ABSOLUTLY love them. I sent my BF ATON of stuff from there for his bday because hes an absolute chocolate feen, I even sent his best friend which happens to be a gurl, a silver raddle engraved with chco. strawberries when she gave birth to her daughter...

love it

ETA: I dont know your budget, but how stoked would he be if you sent hm a chocolate covered bottle of Dom Perignon???? hehe available on that site aswell!! (159$)

OMG I want those for myself....they are absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep the ideas coming ladies and Gents LOL So many good ideas to pick from...and I don't think I'm going to send it until next week :smile:

The girls in Hermes forum, where gift giving is the standard protocol (hey, you've got to get that Birkin somehow) usually give chocolates or flowers, and sometimes even an "inexpensive" small accessory from the boutique :flowers:

Thanks for the info valley! I kind of thought buttering up the SAs at Hermes would be standard LOL Gotta love being one of those SAs at this time of year!

In the UK we have budget airlines that travel all over europe and you can buy gift vouchers with them so people can choose where/when they want to travel. That would be a nice idea if he likes travel and it's something really memorable. Do any airlines do anything like that in the States??