Ideas for SA Gift

Wow lots of great ideas everyone!!!!!!!! The Sephora one sounds nice....but so does the Travel & Leisure gift subscription.
Those Sees Candies look so yummy Nita.....I miss Sees!
Starbucks is always a nice idea too....I know there is one a half block away from the Saks.

I'm doing a bottle of champagne - course that's a little hard to send through the mail . . . I guess if I was mailing, I might do a really beautiful glass ornament and a starbucks card or something like that.

hl: I don't know his home addy....couldn't I just send it to the store? Or maybe not. Hmmmm.
Charleston: Nice idea.....I should give him a Notre Dame one...then he'll always remember me LOL J/K

I keep leaning towards that Sephora one that someone mentioned on page 1 with the colognes.

I have seen some great travel journals that would be wonderful for trips. You get to write about your trip and there are places to put pictures. I think maybe Barnes & Noble online might be a good start--or just type travel journals online. I feel this would be a keepsake of a trip and something he probably does not have.
Just a thought.

twiggers, if I were you I will send the Christmas card.

Anyway, I know who you're talking about ...just now!! :graucho:

Ps. I think we've the same SA.