Ideas for SA Gift

thereallouis

Sep 13, 2006
Starbucks gift card or a g/c to somplace near the mall? Everyones got to eat and although the places aren't the best, I'm sure he eats there.

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
Wow lots of great ideas everyone!!!!!!!! The Sephora one sounds nice....but so does the Travel & Leisure gift subscription.
Those Sees Candies look so yummy Nita.....I miss Sees!
Starbucks is always a nice idea too....I know there is one a half block away from the Saks.

hlfinn

ASO The Today Show
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
the thing with the mag is you need to know his home addy- do you?

Jul 3, 2006
I'm doing a bottle of champagne - course that's a little hard to send through the mail . . . I guess if I was mailing, I might do a really beautiful glass ornament and a starbucks card or something like that.

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
hl: I don't know his home addy....couldn't I just send it to the store? Or maybe not. Hmmmm.
Charleston: Nice idea.....I should give him a Notre Dame one...then he'll always remember me LOL J/K

I keep leaning towards that Sephora one that someone mentioned on page 1 with the colognes.

gillianna

O.G.
Dec 27, 2005
I have seen some great travel journals that would be wonderful for trips. You get to write about your trip and there are places to put pictures. I think maybe Barnes & Noble online might be a good start--or just type travel journals online. I feel this would be a keepsake of a trip and something he probably does not have.
Just a thought.

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
thereal: No...I honestly have no clue!

gilliana: WOW that is a great idea that I never thought of.
Mew: Another great idea!

Wow...you ladies are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!