Ideas for a small 'going out' Mulberry pls.

tireebabe

May 11, 2008
I need a small bag for going out. Now, my going out means popping out for dinner with my OH or popping into town to see a band. I would most likely be wearing jeans and a nice top.

Can you suggest a small 'going out' bag?

I quite fancy trying a clutch but would need to be able to convert to a shoulder bag too.

Ideas please :smile:

Hi tireebabe, i saw the small bays clutch in the Bond Street Store. I fell in love with it. Don't have it myself so cant comment on practicality but love the look of it. Think it looks classy.

Small Bays Clutch - a classic model
Daria Cluch - a more modern clutch to me

Both are favourites of mine, and I'd be happy to have them both

If you'd like a shoulder version, well, the small bays clutch has straps:smile:

Good luck!

What about a Charlie? You can pick them up in all sorts of colours at the outlets, and the smudged leopard putty one would go with lots of different outfits as it's so neutral. You can use it as a shoulder bag or change the chain so it is a wristlet and hold it as a clutch. Hope that helps!

Great, so many suggestions. I haven't really looked much at smaller bags before so your suggestions are fab.

I would probably prefer new Snowshoe as I'd hope, being a small bag, it wouldn't be too expensive.

I like the idea of small Bayswater clutch as a going out bag. The midnight blue cracked leather one in the coming soon section of the Mulberry website is really cute.