Ideas for a gift!

Jun 28, 2007
My sibling and I were planning to purchase a purse for our sister's upcoming birthday. I just wanted some ideas/help to select a purse. I am looking for something that is less then $1500.00 after tax. She really loves blue but I don't really want to purchase azur because she's a mom and she honestly doesn't really take care of her purses.

So help!!! :smile:

This will be her first LV purse.

When is her bday. The next wave of the kusama collection is due out at that time and there are blue pieces....depends on her style though.

You could also look into an epi alma. The price may be on either side though (unsure)

You could get an Empriente wallet in the infini color or try to find the blue galactic vernis color that was released earlier this summer

Good luck

Like Drspock suggested - I would wait until the blue kusama neverful comes out and ask her if she likes it. That would be a handy bag for a mum (as it is shoulder, not handheld).

If she wants something carefree, a totally in mono would be a good idea too (although it isn't blue!)

needlv said:
Like Drspock suggested - I would wait until the blue kusama neverful comes out and ask her if she likes it. That would be a handy bag for a mum (as it is shoulder, not handheld).

If she wants something carefree, a totally in mono would be a good idea too (although it isn't blue!)

Great advice needlv! But I dont think there will be a blue Kasama Neverful. It'll only be available in red, yellow, or white. There will be a blue speedy though.

She doesn't like anything heavy and prefers cross body so she can be hands free. I was thinking the Daimer Besace Roseberry or the Bloomsbury.

I'd prefer not to get her something Azur just because I feel like she could get it dirty or the patina won't go over well.

If she doesn't take care of her purses maybe get a wallet or a couple of slgs? I'd hate to spend that kind of money and watch someone let it get ruined or trashed.

She doesn't like anything heavy and prefers cross body so she can be hands free. I was thinking the Daimer Besace Roseberry or the Bloomsbury.

I'd prefer not to get her something Azur just because I feel like she could get it dirty or the patina won't go over well.

I like the Roseberry especially since it has the option of shoulder strap or handheld. What about the Speedy B in ebene?

yes yes yes i was going to say Idylle speedy with strap in Encre, perfecttttttt! that bag is gorgeous!
heres a pic of nicki minaj with it, even tho her outfits crazy, the bags just amazing!

Attachments

• nicki.jpg
    nicki.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 1,306
How old is your sister? If she is a teenager it's nice to have the speedy murakami or any Denim design.
If she's on her 20's , maybe Petit Bucket or any of Stephen Sprouse line; 30's any Mini Lin; 40's go for sophisticated ones like the Taiga Leather or Sophia Coppola line.:Partyhat: