Hey my fellow TPFers!

I'm planning to purchase a new bag and I'm debating between these bags:
- Monogram Odeon PM
- Damier Ebene Bloomsbury PM
- Damier Ebene Eva Clutch
- Damier Azur Neverfull PM
- Damier Azure Neverfull PM
- Monogram Idylle Speedy 30

I know it's a handful but I'm really hoping you guys can give me hand! :biggrin:
By the way, I'm 5'0 so I'm not sure if the cross body bags will be too overwhelming for my height. :-s

Of those choices I would choose either the Idylle Speedy (1st) or the Bloomsbury PM :smile: I love the Eva too but maybe a little long on you and it's not as roomy as the other choices. The idylle speedy has an amazing versatile strap which you can shorten in a few ways, or carry it hand held. It's my fave bag. Good luck!

depends..... if you are in need of a cross body or a shoulder bag. for cross body i would vote for the idylle since it can be adjust as shoulder carry, handheld or cross body. for a shoulder bag i vote azur neverfull pm for spring/summer.

I'm looking for an everyday bag. I just realized I made an error in my post. I added two damier azure neverfulls, but I meant to only mention one neverfull and the other one to be a siracusa PM.

It depends on how you'll be using it. But overall my vote goes to idylle speedy - it is more versatile and the coloured ones (sepia and encre) are so pretty!